Saturday, July 28, 2007

The Legg Mason Tennis Tournament 2007

Inspired by the great feedback on Talk Tennis Warehouse I received last year when I posted daily updates and photos, I've decided to do the same this year on a real honest to goodness blog. As a silver series ticket holder, I receive a ticket to every session. This will be my third summer of attending the tournament in some way, shape, or form, and I thought it was a great way to start of my tennis blog!

The grounds of the William H. G. Fitzgerald Tennis Center are located in Rock Creek park, and the facility really is beautiful. In addition to the stadium court (center court) there is the grandstand:



Court #1, to the right of the grandstand:



Court #2, to the left of the grandstand:



The food tents:



And the Courtside Club, which my tickets give me access to, but I have never gone in because I don't want to miss the live tennis!



More information about the Legg Mason Tennis Classic can be found here.

No comments: