Monday, September 10, 2007

To my dear readers...

All three of you! Hi! *waving*

No, I'm not leaving.

Sorry.

Daily posts will probably not happen anymore though, especially on nights when I don't get home until 9pm (like tonight!), but at least I get home so late because I'm playing tennis!

I'm not sure if I'm going to stick to some schedule, or just post when I feel the need. We do have two ATP and one WTA event happening this week, highlighted by Lindsay Davenport's return to singles (and she's teamed up with Hantuchova to play doubles...they already won their first match over a wilcard Turkish team). So, there is stuff to talk about, I'm just not sure how to fit the blogging into the schedule yet.

Or, feel free to leave suggestions in the comments if you like...

Thanks!

No comments: